Store and quickly synchronize anything
EverNote is an application that works together with an online service to let you capture, store and sync anything on multiple devices. View full description
- Capture anything
- Add notes, images, passwords, etc.
- Organize items in notebooks and by tags
- Easy data syncing across platforms
- None worth mentioning
EverNote is an application that works together with an online service to let you capture, store and sync anything on multiple devices.
The EverNote utility features versions for many different operating systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, WebOS and more. It lets you capture and sync anything you throw at it, from notes to images, media or passwords. All your information is stored in the program and you can organize it in so called “notebooks”, as well as using tags to categorize.
Using EverNote is really simple. The program displays tips for the most important functions and is also thoroughly documented. The pleasant interface in EverNote, with a clean, eye-catching design, makes it even easier to use.
Now that we can access the internet from anywhere and on multiple devices, having a synced copy of all your information available at all times is crucial. If you have EverNote installed on all your devices – desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone - all it takes is an internet connection and a press of the Synchronize button from the menu to ensure that you have the same information stored on all of them.
EverNote is a very promising application that captures, stores and syncs any sort of information on all your devices.
- New Exporting Options
- By combining Note Links with our HTML export option, we now let you export your notes as separate web pages with a table of contents page all in HTML. It’s like exporting your notes as a compete website. To do this, select the notes you wish to export, then right click and choose Export Notes. Then, select the Export as Multiple Web Pages option
- Additional improvements
- Drag and drop: Drag and drop text and images inside a note, to the desktop and to other notes
- Disable PDF preview: Right click on a PDF to view it as an attachment instead of a preview